Congratulations to Shannon for being a top contributor for September 2016!
Shannon Meyerkort is mother to three young girls and a passionate writer and blogger. She is behind Fundraising Mums, an online community dedicated to helping parents find new, interesting (and easy) ways to raise money for schools and sports clubs without losing their minds.
Fundraising Mums is a new site for anyone needing help or looking for unique ideas to raise money for their children’s schools, sports clubs or other groups. It’s written by mums for mums to give you all the information you need. With a motto of ‘save time and make money’, Fundraising Mums is a fun and helpful resource for P&Cs and parents who want to try something new or different.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Shannon has shared with you:
- Why your school needs passive fundraising
- Three no-bake recipes you’ll love
- Top 5 Fundraising Hacks
- Fundraising ideas that students can take the lead on
- The 7 essential things you need to do before school goes back
- Quirky alternatives to the ‘gold coin free dress’ fundraisers
We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.