A fantastic Easter bunny face paint tutorial that you can do yourself with only 3 colours!
You will need:
- A bowl of water
- head band to tie back hair
- paint brushes
- Pink white and black face paint
- a willing victim to paint
- optional bunny ears and cotton wool tail!
- cotton wool buds
How to face paint the bunny:
- Clean your models face and tie back hair with a head band
- Start off by wetting your brush and getting some pink on it
- Paint on 2 circles on the lower cheeks
- a pink oval across the nose
- paint in the lips
- add pink shadow to the eyelids
- Now clean off the brush and get ready to add in the white
- Starting with the forehead paint in fur swoops above the eyebrows and across the forehead as shown in the pic above
- Now add white across the nose chin and for whiskers on top of the pink cheeks
- Finally use a clean brush to apply the black
- Highlight your fur swoops with black as pictures
- add in whiskers
- use the cotton wool buds to add in the dots on the whiskers as pictured
- Now get the bunny ears (and tail if you have one) and your bunny is ready!