The introduction of social media has allowed far more small businesses to exist than ever before.
Social channels make it more accessible to market services and products to your ideal target audience by talking to the online community. It also adds speed to market with high conversion rates for sales. A win-win situation if you’re a small business owner.
Whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr or Flickr….we can now speak to potential customers for free or at a low rate if you choose to advertise through some of these mediums.
The hurdle becomes deciphering how to best cut through all the other businesses who are doing the same as you. Making your business stand out is key when it comes to working on your marketing strategy.
Below are some tips to be seen, heard AND engaging:
- Be clear with your messaging and know exactly what it is that you’re marketing
- Each of your posts must be high quality & high value
- Be a specialist in your field
- Create a rapport with your clients and customers via social media
- Encourage your community to share their experience of your business with their friends and online communities
- Use social media as an engaging communication platform
- Growth and evolution is vital to keep your audience coming back for more – factor this in your quarterly planning
- Provide valuable information
- Announce your wins (humbly)
- Know the trigger points for your customers and communicate solutions – at the right time
Want to learn more about marketing and business tips for your Small Business? Check out Alison’s website at www.relauncher.com.au