I never knew the humble Vicks had so many uses! Check out these 8 alternative uses for Vicks!
- Cracked heels: Rub Vicks on your heels at bedtime, put socks on your feet and go to bed. Wash off in the morning and rub your skin with a pumice stone and your cracked heels will be gone.
- Infected toenails: Rub Vicks on your infected nail 2-3 times a day until healed.
- Ear aches: Help ease the pain of an ear ache by rubbing a small amount of Vicks on a cotton ball and placing cotton ball in sore ear at night.
- Headaches: To ease pain, rub some Vicks into your temples.
- Keep bugs away: Use Vicks as a insect repellent on your body, you only need a few small dabs.
- Itchy bites: Apply Vicks to your bites for relief.
- Coughing: Ease night time coughing by rubbing Vicks on feet and covering with socks before bed.
- Acne: Apply Vicks to pimples to help heal them.
What do you use Vicks for? Share with us below.
Main image source: Pinterest.com