And the gender divide continues…
Jamie Tompkins Stout shares this hilarious video depicting the difference between boy mums vs girls mums on her Facebook page and attracted over 17 million views.
Not everyone thinks it’s funny though.
The video comically compares the day to day life of raising boys compared to life raising girls.
People have commented that it’s crap and totally not true of the two genders.
– “This is a load of crap. I have a son and two daughters, and the daughters are much more destructive. If ever I talked to them in a calm voice, they would take it as a sign of weakness and run both their mother and I over.”
– “Hmmm? Sounds more like the parents’ issue. My sister’s three girls are basically the boys in this video lol”
– “Hmm…my twin girls must actually be boys.”
– “Lol the boy part is accurate but not the girl part at all. At least not in my family. Lol”
– “Cute & funny, but; SO not true in my home!”
– “Yeah the moms of girls will get it 10fold when hormones kick in. This is total BS I have two girls and a boy. Girls are rough.”
– “Girls are not that easy. Mine is just a messy and rough as her brother.”
Watch for yourself below
Share your comments below