Back to school is here and it’s time to get the contact out, but how do you ensure it is bubble free? We have the answer for you!
It’s actually quite simple when you use these tips!
1. Measure and cut the contact to size – leaving a few cms to fold.
2. Peel off half the backing and place back of the book down on contact.d
3. Turn over and smooth out any bubbles by sliding a ruler along the contact.
4. At the bottom and top of the book, cut the contact near the spine.
5. Cut the 2 corners of contact off.
6. Fold flaps down on cover.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 with front cover and then cut off the tab of contact left at spine.
8. Your contacting is completed.
I started contacting books yesterday as with 3 kids at school, I have quite a few books to contact!
How are you at contacting? Any tips to share? Please add your comment below!
Main image source: