I’ve always been too scared to try a crown braid on my daughter’s hair but this simple pull through crown braid looks easy to do and so beautiful.
What you’ll need:
- mini hair elastics
- flower pins (optional)
- Brush hair so it is smooth.
- Make small bunches around head and tie with elastics.
- When you get to the second ear, start adding middle of hair to bunches too.
- Divide the first bunch into 2.
- The next bunch goes through the middle and then join the divided hair onto the third elastic.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the next bunch and carry on around the head.
- Pin the tail up onto the head.
- Decorate with flowers if you wish.
Watch the YouTube video for full instructions:
My daughter has requested one of these for her graduation this year.
Do your daughter’s like braids in their hair? Have you tired a crown braid? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: ShutterstockWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.