The upside down french braid is an easy way to dress up a bun and it looks amazing.
- Tip hair upside down and get a small section of hair to begin braid.
- Add a small amount of hair every time you cross over like a normal braid.
- Continue the braid until you are half way up the head and tie off.
- Place all the hair into a high pony tail.
- Create a bun and your style is complete.
Watch the YouTube video for easy to follow video instructions.
Are you good at doing braids?
SHARE with us in the comments below.
Image credit: YouTube