Make this super cute headband for your child super fast today.
What you’ll need:
- A strip of stretchy knit material
- Measure material around the child’s head so that it can go around twice. The material can be as wide as you would like but a couple of inches will be enough.
- Cut the material to size.
- Sew the two ends of the material strip together by hand or machine.
- The headband is now ready to use. Place the headband in a figure eight shape on a table and twist the centre to make a loop.
- Place the headband on your child.
These are so cute and so easy; I think I’ll make one for myself too!
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of shwinandshwin.com