Community service announcement; STOP what you are doing and make yourself a Nutella Hot Chocolate right now, it’s amazing!
What you’ll need:
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Cocoa powder or hot chocolate powder
- Thick cream (optional)
- Fill a mug with milk and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add a heaped teaspoon of cocoa powder and stir.
- Scoop a heaped tablespoon of Nutella and stir to melt the Nutella.
- Add thick cream and chocolate syrup if you wish.
I found that I did not need the cocoa powder as well as the Nutella but that depends on how strong you like it.
Watch the YouTube video for video instructions:
This is even yummier than my usual eating the Nutella straight out of the jar!
How do you like to eat your Nutella?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube