I can’t believe I have never thought about making fruit spring rolls! These look amazing and would make a great snack for the kids.
What you’ll need:
- Fruit of choice
- Rice paper wrappers
- 1 lime
- Thinly slice your chosen fruit.
- Soak one wrapper at a time in warm water for 10 seconds or until soft.
- Lay wet wrapper on the bench and fill with your cut up fruit.
- Fold up ends and then roll.
- Repeat to make more
- Mix together 1/4 cup of honey, the zest and juice of 1 lime and a few tablespoons of water to make a dipping sauce.
- Serve rolls and sauce and enjoy!
Watch the YouTube video for full visual instructions
What fruit would you put in your fruit spring rolls?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTubeWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.