Winter wind is particularly hard on lips and they often get cracked and dry; here is an easy solution to help your lips stay soft all year round.
What you’ll need:
- Brown sugar
- Coconut oil
- Spice of choice – pumpkin spice or cinnamon smell great
- Small container
- Put 1/2 tablespoon in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Drizzle over some honey.
- Add a pinch of chosen spice and mix.
- Put your scrub into a small container and use it on your lips when needed.
How easy is that?!
Watch the YouTube video for instructions
I’ve made this scrub and it really soothes cracked lips and helps keeps them moist.
Do you suffer from dry lips?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: Shutterstock