I often worry I use too many chemicals on my face so I decided to make my own natural cleanser, it even exfoliates too which is handy.
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- optional: 24 drops of essential oil
- Mix the honey, oil and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add your essential oil of choice and mix.
- Put the mixture into a jar that has a tight lid for storing.
This can be used morning and night to cleanse your skin. I like to use it in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes before washing off.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.