I often worry I use too many chemicals on my face so I decided to make my own natural cleanser, it even exfoliates too which is handy.
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- optional: 24 drops of essential oil
- Mix the honey, oil and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add your essential oil of choice and mix.
- Put the mixture into a jar that has a tight lid for storing.
This can be used morning and night to cleanse your skin. I like to use it in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes before washing off.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com