Making your own soap is easy and this recipe sounds amazing, I’ll definitely be making some.
What you’ll need:
- 500g of glycerin soap base
- A handful of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of an essential oil of your choice (almond essential oil works well)
- 50ml of argan oil
- Silicone mould
- Crush the walnuts into a coarse powder.
- Cut the glycerin into small pieces and melt in a saucepan over a larger saucepan of boiling water.
- Once the glycerin has completely melted, add the argan oil and nuts and stir thoroughly.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the essential oil then stir.
- Add the mix to a silicone mould and leave for three hours to set.
- Remove the soap from the mould and your soap is ready to use.
Watch the YouTube video for full instructions:
This recipe sounds so easy and I bet it smells amazing. It would make a perfect gift too, I’m going to make some for my Mum’s birthday next month.
Have you ever made your own soap? Please add your comment below.We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.