Making your own soap is easy and this recipe sounds amazing, I’ll definitely be making some.
What you’ll need:
- 500g of glycerin soap base
- A handful of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of an essential oil of your choice (almond essential oil works well)
- 50ml of argan oil
- Silicone mould
- Crush the walnuts into a coarse powder.
- Cut the glycerin into small pieces and melt in a saucepan over a larger saucepan of boiling water.
- Once the glycerin has completely melted, add the argan oil and nuts and stir thoroughly.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the essential oil then stir.
- Add the mix to a silicone mould and leave for three hours to set.
- Remove the soap from the mould and your soap is ready to use.
Watch the YouTube video for full instructions:
This recipe sounds so easy and I bet it smells amazing. It would make a perfect gift too, I’m going to make some for my Mum’s birthday next month.
Have you ever made your own soap? Please add your comment below.