It’s easy and quick to make your own peanut butter. The taste difference is amazing!
- 1 1/2 cups of roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- salt to taste (optional and if you use salted peanuts you probably won’t need to add any)
- Process the peanuts in a food processor until finely chopped.
- While the processor is still mixing add the olive oil until well combined.
- Place peanut butter in a jar and store in the fridge.
Another option is to buy unroasted peanuts and roast them in the oven yourself before processing.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.