If you have floorboards like me then it’s likely that now it’s cooler and the kids are wearing socks inside that they are slipping and falling over while they are “not running” through the house. It is hard to find non slip socks for bigger kids so I decided to make my own.
What you need:
- your kids socks
- puffy paint or a glue gun
- Place the kids socks, sole side facing up.
- Decorate the bottom with puffy paint. You could also do small dots with a glue gun.
- Leave paint to dry for a few hours.
- They are ready to wear and stop your kids slipping.
My kids loved that they no longer slipped over in socks inside and also loved the cute patterns on their socks.
Do you need to make some non slip socks for your kids? Please let us know how you went in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com