If you’ve ever wanted to holiday in Phuket, Club Med promises the perfect holiday for families of all ages.
Browse through the gallery of photos from Club Med Phuket below and put yourself in those pictures!
Relaxing by the pool, resting easy knowing your children are having a ball, being spoilt for choice for every meal, walking the beach at sunset and then finding a cosy couch to enjoy a cocktail or two.
We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.
Club Med Phuket brings together the West and the Far East in perfect harmony; adults and children alike can find tranquillity and discover true Thai culture.
In Kata Bay, south of Bangkok, the Club Med Resort on the island of Phuket stretches out under palm trees caressed by the breeze. Bungalows, built in the style of the local “long-houses” and decorated with teak, silk and marble, exude a Zen spirit in this idyllic garden where you can practise yoga beneath the frangipani trees.
The luxurious gardens at Club Med Phuket cover 12 hectares and are studded with bougainvilleas, hibiscus and giant acacias, ficus and palms offering cool shade all day long.
Club Med Phuket nestles alongside the fine white sandy beach of Kata Bay – the perfect spot to try out all the water activities Club Med Phuket has to offer or simply lay out your towel under a palm tree and relax.
The heart of Club Med Phuket has been entirely renovated by French designers Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet – bringing you the most luxurious and purpose built resort a family on holiday could dream of.
At Club Med Phuket, your holiday can be as busy or as relaxing as you’d like …
- Sumptuous accommodation purpose built for families and freshly made up every day of your stay
- Savouring authentic Thai cuisine in a variety of restaurants
- Working on your pitching and putting in the Club Med Golf Academy
- Visiting the Phi Phi Islands and the Bay of Phang Nga*
- Experience the thrill of flying through the air at the Flying Trapeze Academy
- Refreshing and recharging both mind and body at the Club Med Spa by PAYOT*
- Admiring the magnificent gardens and strolling along the beach
Club Med Bali operates as an ALL INCLUSIVE resort; everything from food, open bar, activities, entertainment, Mini Club Med [4-10 years] and Junior Club Med [11-17 years] is included.
So all you need to worry about is which restaurant you’ll try first, whether you’d like to finally master the game of golf and what time you’ll visit the kids at Kids Club!
Would you like to WIN a 7 nights ALL INCLUSIVE family holiday* at Club Med Phuket, Bali or Cherating Beach?
* All Day Spa treatments and excursions are available at extra cost.