St. Patrick’s Day is this month and we’re really getting into the swing by hunting down some fab recipes you can try at home.
We love this one from Home. Made. Interest.
- 20 Red Potatoes, small (golf ball size)
- ½ c Corned Beef
- ¼ c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Sour cream (optional)
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until they are fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled cut each one in half and cut a small slice off of the rounded end so the potato can sit up.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half saving the potato insides in a bowl.
- Add cheese, corned beef, butter to the bowl with the saved potato insides.
- Salt mixture to taste. Also sprinkle some salt over the potato halves.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Image and recipe: Home. Made. Interest.