These bath bombs are the perfect home made gift to give this Easter.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup epsom salts
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Witch hazel (as needed)
- Essential oil of choice
- Food colouring
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Mini plastic bags and chick figurines (optional)
- If you wish to have a chick surprise inside your bath bomb, carefully seal your chicks inside the bags.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, 10 drops of essential oil of choice and 10 drops of food colouring.
- Add a splash (or splashes) of witch hazel if your mixture feels too dry.
- Add your mixture to the plastic eggs (hiding your chick if using).
- Leave to dry for 5 mins and carefully remove mold.
- Leave to dry overnight.
- Wrap up as gifts.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
I’d like to get some of these for Easter, would you?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.