These bath bombs are the perfect home made gift to give this Easter.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup epsom salts
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Witch hazel (as needed)
- Essential oil of choice
- Food colouring
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Mini plastic bags and chick figurines (optional)
- If you wish to have a chick surprise inside your bath bomb, carefully seal your chicks inside the bags.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, 10 drops of essential oil of choice and 10 drops of food colouring.
- Add a splash (or splashes) of witch hazel if your mixture feels too dry.
- Add your mixture to the plastic eggs (hiding your chick if using).
- Leave to dry for 5 mins and carefully remove mold.
- Leave to dry overnight.
- Wrap up as gifts.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
I’d like to get some of these for Easter, would you?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below