Surprise your valentine this Valentine’s Day with these cute and delicious red and white meringue kisses you can whip up in no time. A present that you make and spend time on is worth a lot more than buying something.
- 6 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsps of white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- Red food colouring
- Preheat oven to 95 degrees.
- Beat up the whites of 6 eggs until peaks form.
- Add white vinegar and begin mixing again, gradually adding your sugar until stiff.
- Paint stripes on inside of piping bag.
- Scoop meringue mixture into piping bag.
- Pipe out small meringue kisses on a tray.
- Bake in oven for 2 hours.
- Package and give to your valentine.
Yum! I would be happy to receive some of these for Valentine’s Day.
What are you giving you valentine this year?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image credit: Shutterstock