Mum shares what can happen if you leave your phone in the stroller with your child.
Rebecca Gleeson shared two images on her Facebook page with a warning to parents on what had just happened to her baby girl.
“Feeling like such a bad mammy but wanted to tell so other people don’t do it,” she writes.
“Went out today and left my phone in Roses pram; it slipped under her leg.”
“In today’s heat and I think because she pressed the button which activated the camera (leaving the screen lit) the phone has burnt her leg,” she continued.
“She was sat there for about 30-35 minutes, only cried for about 5 minutes at the end when my friend picked her up.”
Rebeccca of course feels really terrible about the incident, and said that her daughter has “had cream and dressed at docs and has to have it checked again Friday.”
Rebecca really wanted to share her experience as a reminder to other parents not to make the same mistake.
Share your comments below.Learn more.