Mum of three, Carladanny Shone, shared her recent worst nightmare on Facebook to warn other parents.
She wrote, “I have just had to get this out of my daughters throat!!! I’m a trained nurse and have never been so so frightened in all my life!
“I could have had my life shattered in seconds!
“Please be vigilant when giving lollipops children… I still can not breath properly typing this!! Never ever will I let one in my house again!!
Submitting your rating…
“You can see she wasn’t even biting on it, as we always tell her not too!! She sucked it right off the stick straight to back of throats, her lips were blue in seconds!
We recently shared another warning from a mum whose daughter nearly choked to death when a lollipop became lodged in her throat, she is calling for the sweets to be banned from shelves. Read more here.
Share your comments below