This delicious barbecued beef with lentil salad is only 8 ProPoints value per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 600 gm lean beef eye fillet, fat trimmed
- 400 gm can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 80 gm sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (40g) baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan over high heat. Lightly spray beef with oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until browned, then reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 6–8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer meat to plate, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Place lentils, red onion, tomatoes, spinach and parsley in a medium bowl, mixing well to combine. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze, tossing gently to combine. Serve barbecued beef with lentil salad.