This is so easy and really great for breakfast or a mid morning snack. You can use any fruit on top fresh or dried. Any nuts and seeds too if you wish. But add these last so they don’t go soggy. A bit of honey drizzled over the top is a nice addition.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Lemon - juice only
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- Handful Fruit such as raspberries (optional)
- 1 tbsp Nuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp Honey (optional)
- Soak the oats overnight in a bowl with the water and lemon juice.
- In the morning grate the apple including the skin.
- Mix the apple and yoghurt well into the oats. Add chia seeds if using them.
- Put into bowls and sprinkle with fruit and nuts and drizzle with some honey if you like or just eat plain.