- Serves 4
- Makes 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Quick and easy pancakes with a fun little twist.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 Pancakes)
- 1 Large egg (free range if possible)
- 1 cup Light milk
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1-2 drops Blue food colouring (or any colour you like)
Notes... Any cup size will work as long as you use the same cup for each measure. Will change the amounts it makes.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Adding the amount of drops of food colouring to get the right colour you are after.
- Heat some butter over a medium heat and pour the mixture into the frying pan. Once the bubbles start to appear and pop on the pancakes flip over. Cook for 1 min or so on the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and if your feeling extra naughty some ice cream and strawberries.
Recipe Blue pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.