Quick and easy pancakes with a fun little twist.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 Pancakes)
- 1 Large egg (free range if possible)
- 1 cup Light milk
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1-2 drops Blue food colouring (or any colour you like)
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Adding the amount of drops of food colouring to get the right colour you are after.
- Heat some butter over a medium heat and pour the mixture into the frying pan. Once the bubbles start to appear and pop on the pancakes flip over. Cook for 1 min or so on the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and if your feeling extra naughty some ice cream and strawberries.