Quick savoury biscuit recipe that’s easy enough to make, that the kids can help out. With no butter to handle!
Ingredients (makes 40 Small biscuits)
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Combine dry ingredients.
- Add oil and milk. Mix until well combined. Add more milk if dough too dry or more flour if too wet.
- Lightly flour surface and knead dough for a bit until a smooth ball forms. Should be less than a minute.
- Roll dough out until half a centimetre thick and cut out shapes.
- Place biscuit shapes onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and place in hot oven. Bake for 12 minutes or when lightly golden.
- After baking let set on tray for a minute before transferring to a plate.
My go to recipe to make with the Toddler. Make it cheesier by adding another half cup of cheese.