- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Recipe courtesy of My Family Wellness written by Lee Holmes exclusively for Low Sugar Lifestyle program – for all the busy mums of the world!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 425 grams boneless salmon
- 1 white onion
- 2.5 Tbsp coconut flour
- 4 free range eggs
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 Tbsp Fresh finely chopped dill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Mix salmon with diced onion, celery and spices. Add coconut flour and combine thoroughly.
- Add eggs in and mix until well combined.
- Warm pan up and melt coconut oil. Make patties and place on pan to cook. Cook until brown on both sides, approximately 4 minutes.
Vary - use canned tuna. Tip - make enough for lunch the next day!