- Makes 30
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 3 Ingredients
A great recipe to use up leftover pumpkin or just good as comfort food in winter with a hot chocolate.
Ingredients (makes 30 squares (depending how thick you cut them))
- 1 packet chocolate cake mix
- 250g pumpkin puree (smooth)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Prepare a baking pan by lining it with baking paper. Preheat oven on 180C.
- Make the cake mix according to packet up until the step where you pour it into a baking pan.
- Mix the cinnamon through the pumpkin puree, making sure it is smooth. You may have to blitz it in a food processor. Layer the pumpkin puree and chocolate cake mix in alternating layers.
- Drag a toothpick across the top of the end product to create swirls through the brownie.
- Bake for approx 40-45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.