Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams Ricotta cheese
- 250 grams Spinach, chopped (can use frozen just thaw first)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 20-30 Jumbo pasta shells, cooked & drained
- 1 jar Pasta sauce
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Mix ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmesan, spinach and Italian herbs until well blended.
Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells.
- Combine pasta sauce and tomato. Pour half of the sauce into an oven dish.
Place shells, filled sides up, into baking dish.
Spoon remaining sauce over shells. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Uncover, top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake uncovered until cheese has melted.
- Serve with a garden salad and crusty bread.
Notes... Foodland stock jumbo pasta shells.
Any left over mixture can be used as a filling in cannelloni.