- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams Ricotta cheese
- 250 grams Spinach, chopped (can use frozen just thaw first)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 20-30 Jumbo pasta shells, cooked & drained
- 1 jar Pasta sauce
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Mix ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmesan, spinach and Italian herbs until well blended. Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells.
- Combine pasta sauce and tomato. Pour half of the sauce into an oven dish. Place shells, filled sides up, into baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over shells. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese has melted.
- Serve with a garden salad and crusty bread.
Foodland stock jumbo pasta shells. Any left over mixture can be used as a filling in cannelloni.