- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These chicken and bacon pasties are very easy to make and taste delicious hot or cold. I always make extra as they can be added to lunchboxes, I serve for dinner with coleslaw and salad. I make a selection of sizes small for kids large for adults.
Ingredients (makes 12 Pasties)
- 5 Chicken thighs
- few dollops of Cream
- 1-2 pkt Chicken soup
- Pkt Diced Bacon or cut your own
- Pkt Puff pastry
- Pinch Garlic, salt, pepper
- Dice chicken in to small pieces fry with bacon in a pan with a little garlic.
- Add cream and packets of soup to make a pie consistency. Stir well once cooked allow to cool a little.
- Cut pastry in to triangles to whatever size you prefer. Spoon mixture in seal and put on a oven tray covered with grease proof paper and sprayed with oil. Spray oil over individual pastie and cook in moderate oven till golden.