Recipe from ‘Symply Too Good To Be True- Book 3′
- 3¾ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ¾ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 500g chicken fillets
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200ºC fan forced.
- On a dinner plate combine breadcrumbs, basil and stock powder. On another dinner plate beat the egg white and milk together.
- Cut chicken fillets in half then coat with milk mix, cover generously with breadcrumbs then place on a flat baking tray coated with cooking spray.
- Coat the chicken pieces with cooking spray and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and coat again with cooking spray, bake a further 10 minutes (don’t overcook as they will become dry).
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
Annette’s cookbooks SYMPLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE 1-7 are sold in all good newsagencies.