- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
This is a wonderful, simple recipe that beats anything store bought.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 brown onion, thickly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 drained anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or verjuice for non alcoholic substitute)
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup seeded black olives, halved
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp cream
- Add chicken and oil to the inner pot. Press the SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press start, leaving the lid open. Cook until browned all over. Add onion, garlic and anchovies, cook until soft.
- Add wine and tomatoes. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 5 minutes and press start, bring to the boil, then stir in remaining ingredients except for the olives and parsley.
- Seal lid, cook on SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 6 hours or MEAT/POULTRY PRESSURE COOKING for 15 minutes. Press start. Set the valve to SEAL position.
- Once cooking time is finished, set valve to vent. Stir through olives and parsley. Serve with rice or pasta.
Recipe Chicken Cacciatore
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.