- Makes 2
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Flaky and full of flavour, these are a very filling but quick dinner idea.
Ingredients (makes 2 Large parcels)
- 2 sheets Puff pastry, thawed
- 200g Inghams Diced chicken breast pieces
- 1 small Onion, diced finely
- 3 Rashers Shortcut bacon, diced
- Sundried capsicum strips, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 large Mushrooms, sliced
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Egg beaten
- Lightly fry the onion and bacon in a bit of oil until soft and cooked. Remove from pan and set aside
- Add the chicken to the pan, and cook until golden and cooked through. Add back in the onion and bacon, and re heat through with the chicken. Season well with salt and pepper
- Remove from heat and stir through the mushroom and capsicum. Spoon half the mixture onto one sheet of puff pastry just higher than the middle of the sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then fold over the pastry from the top so the seam is at the bottom. Cut off any excess from the ends, but still allow enough to fold under the parcel, and gently press edges with your finger to seal.
- Brush with egg wash, and then cook in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 35-45 minutes or until puffed and golden.