- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
These muffins are great for lunch, to use as leftovers or as dinner sides!
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 cups cooked rice (we cooked in chicken stock for extra flavour)
- 1 cooked chicken breast shredded
- 1 carrot grated
- 3 shallots chopped
- 1 large mushroom chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- a few large leaves spinach
- 1 1/3 cups grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- parmesan cheese for the top of muffins
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Spray muffin trays.
- Place mixture into muffin trays pressing down slightly to make sure they stick together.
- Sprinkle the tops with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
You can add as many veggies as you like! Cooking the pasta in chicken stock really adds extra delicious flavour.