An easy and healthy wrap made with chipotle, kumara and peanut butter. Easy to take to work for lunch or enjoy as a light dinner.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 wraps)
- 3 medium orange kumara/sweet potato
- 1/2 cup Pic's Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 x can Chipotle in adobo sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green spring onions
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and dry the kumara and cut into 1” cubes. Cook for about 10 mins or until fully cooked.
- Dice the chipotle finely and combine with peanut butter, abodo sauce and water in a pan over a low heat.
- Whisk until smooth then remove from the heat. Add the sweet potato and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread ¼ cup yoghurt on the tortilla and sprinkle with onion. Top with kumara mixture. Season to taste. Bring the wrap in on each side of the roll to create a sealed burrito. Cut in half.