These Choc Balls are a quick and healthy snack, balanced nutrition and allergy friendly (lunchbox friendly)
Ingredients (makes 12 Balls)
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates, seeded
- 1 Cup Coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dessicated/Shredded Coconut (for rolling)
- Place desiccated coconut in a separate bowl and all other ingredients into food processor – pulse until combined, resembling crumble texture.
- Scoop spoonful’s of the mixture into your hand to form the ball, roll in coconut before placing aside. Continue this until ball mixture is used.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to cool on hot days. Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week and can be frozen in a sealed bag for up to 1 month.