- Makes 24
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A chocolate twist to the traditional ANZAC biscuit
Ingredients (makes 24 slices)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup desicccated coconut
- 125g chopped butter
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 230g chocolate chips
- Pre-heat an oven to 160 degrees. Grease and line a 28cm x 18cm slice pan.
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar, coconut and chocolate into a bowl.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in the bicarb soda.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour and mix through.
- Press mixture into the base of the pan.
- Cook for approx. 25-30 minutes. Cool before cutting into slices.
Store in an air tight container.