- 1.3 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 19 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
- 2 1/4 cups (280g) plain flour
- 2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (70ml) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup (315g) caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g grated carrot
- 1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
- 1 cup (125g) chopped walnuts
- 210g crushed pineapple with juice (about half a tin)
- 1 cup (155g) Raisins or sultanas
- TOPPING (OPTIONAL)
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 200g cream cheese, softened
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, bicarb soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside. In a separate large bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, oil, sugar and vanilla essence. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine grated carrot, coconut, walnuts, pineapple and rasins.
- Using a large wooden spoon or a whisk, add carrot mixture to cake mixture and fold in well.
- Grease the base and sides of the inner pot, add the mixture and smooth the top of mixture to create level finish.
- Press BAKE button, set cooking time for 59 minutes and press START.
- Once cooled, add optional topping if required.
Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained. Set the valve to SEAL position. Check the float valve is in the down position.