- Serves 3
- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A very easy and tasty mango chicken recipe made with the Philips All-in-One Cooker. I served it with Israeli couscous.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500 g cubed chicken breast
- 1 mango cut into cubes (keep the pit)
- 1 small can coconut milk
- Add oil to the inner pot.
- Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 5 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid) add the chicken and stir from time to time.
- Add coconut milk and mango to the all-in-one cooker inner pot (also the mango pit). Stir.
- Seal lid, check that the valve is on seal.
- Select SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 4 hours. Press START.
- Turn the pressure regulator to vent, open the lid, remove the mango pit and enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.