- Serves 3
- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A very easy and tasty mango chicken recipe made with the Philips All-in-One Cooker. I served it with Israeli couscous.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500 g cubed chicken breast
- 1 mango cut into cubes (keep the pit)
- 1 small can coconut milk
- Add oil to the inner pot.
- Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 5 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid) add the chicken and stir from time to time.
- Add coconut milk and mango to the all-in-one cooker inner pot (also the mango pit). Stir.
- Seal lid, check that the valve is on seal.
- Select SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 4 hours. Press START.
- Turn the pressure regulator to vent, open the lid, remove the mango pit and enjoy!