- Makes 8
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
First it’s the madness of Christmas and then, just when you think it’s time to relax, the ‘Back to School’ rush knocks you right off your feet.
In-between purchasing uniforms and stationary, you also need to re-stock the pantry, which after weeks of holidays and leftovers, is in dire need of suitable food for breakfast, lunch boxes and afterschool snacking.
Once the pantry is re-stocked though, who’s to say that your children will actually cooperate with eating the nutritious food purchased?
Try out these delicious Cookie Dough Bliss Balls – they’re perfect for after-school healthy treats.
Ingredients (makes 8 Bliss Balls)
- 1 packet Ice Cream Cookie Crunch IsaKids Super Smoothie
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3/4 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Sprinkle of desiccated coconut, for rolling/to coat (optional)
- Blend oats in IsaBlender for around 5-10 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, stir dry ingredients together (rolled oats and IsaKids Super Smoothie).
- Mix in coconut oil, rice malt syrup and peanut butter.
- Slowly add in water, 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll balls in individual coconut to evenly coat.
- Place balls on baking tray and refrigerate for 40 minutes before serving.
- Store bliss balls in an airtight container and keep in fridge for up to 1 week maximum.
*Note: these smoothies are suitable for ages 4+