Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 gm Fresh spaghetti
- 2 Chicken fillets, cut into small pieces
- 2 Cloves of garlic grated
- 4 Shallots sliced into 1cm pieces
- 1 Medium red capsicum thinly sliced
- 4 Egg yolks
- 200ml Cream
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix Egg Yolk, Cream & 3 tbs of Parmesan Cheese in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Cook pasta 4-5 mins. Drain reserving 3 TBS of water.
- While cooking pasta, heat WOK - cook grated garlic in 1 TBS of oil approx 1 min. Add chicken & brown pieces. Add shallots & capsicum. Cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Add warm pasta, egg mixture & reserved water to WOK. Toss to combine. Season with salt & pepper. Top with grated parmesan & serve immediately. Sauce should be creamy.