This recipe is really quick and easy to whip up, and is bound to impress the family!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g Ingham's Diced chicken breast
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 4 pieces Shortcut bacon, diced
- 250g Button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup Plain flour
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Liquid chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Thickened cream
- 2 TBS Chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside
- Add onion and bacon to pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion has softened.
- Add mushroom, cook stirring for 2 minutes or until mushroom has started to soften.
- Reduce to low heat, Stir in flour and mustard then gradually stir in stock. Cook for 2 minutes while stirring continually. Return chicken to pan
- Add cream, season with salt and pepper and cook - without boiling, for 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in parsley & serve immediately