- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This Mayo-Free Creamy Coleslaw is a quick delicious side salad that is perfect with meat, chicken or seafood. Even better if you’re not a fan of mayonnaise!
- 350g green cabbage finely shredded -
- 350g red cabbage finely shredded -
- 2-3 carrots coarsely shredded -
- 1/2 cup chopped brown onion or shallots -
- 3/4 cup plain Jalna Pot Set Yoghourt -
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives -
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar -
- 2 tsp pickle relish -
- 1 tsp honey -
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard -
- 1/4 tsp dill -
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper -
- In a large bowl combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot & onion/shallots.
- In a small bowl whisk together the yoghourt, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, dill & pepper.
- Poor yoghourt mixture over cabbage mixture and toss until well combined.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This Creamy Coleslaw also tastes amazing with a handful of sultanas or corn kernels to give it a sweet touch. Also lovely with some chopped gherkins or topped with toasted slivered almonds.