- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
These meatballs and fettuccine are a lovely creamy delight.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500g Mince (pork or beef)
- 1-2 tsp Garlic
- 1-2 tsp Powdered onion
- 1/4 cup Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1-2 Tbsp Choice of dried herbs (I use basil, parsley, thyme & oregano)
- 250 mls Vegetable stock
- 125 gram Sour cream
- 1-2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 300 grams Fresh fettuccine
- In a bowl, mix all the meatball ingredients together. Form balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Or make your favourite meatball recipe.
- Prepare the fettuccine or your pasta of choice using the Phillips Noodle and Pasta Maker. Or buy your pasta.
- Heat oil in a pan and add meatballs cooking until browned and cooked through. Remove meatballs from pan and pour any excess oil from the pan.
- Return the pan to the heat. Add the stock scraping down the pan. Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer. Once the stock has reduced a little add the mustard and sour cream, blending well. Return the meatballs to the pan, simmering until heated through.
- While meatballs are simmering, add the fettuccine to a pot of salted boiling water and cook for 2-4 minutes. Drain and add to a plate, topping with the meatballs and sauce.