- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
these are a great alternative to chicken or beef schnitzels
- 6-8 pc pork schnitzel
- 6 slices stale bread blitzed into crumbs
- 1 tsp each ground fennel and sage
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- set up crumbing stations - flour bowl, egg wash bowl (egg and milk combined), breadcrumb bowl (with herbs added).
- one piece at a time - coat in flour, dip in egg wash, coat in crumbs.
- heat oil and butter on med/high. cook schnitzel 3-5mins each side until golden, crisp and cooked through.
serve with a salad or vegetables. you can also cut the pork up before crumbing to make them crumbed pork fingers for finger food.