- Serves 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Healthy muffins even the little ones may eat.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- Half Pumpkin
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- half cup vegetable oil
- half cup soy milk (add more if mixture needs it)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Steam the pumpkin.
- In a bowl add flour, maple syrup, cinnamon, oil and soy milk (more if needed ).
- Grate zucchini and add to the mixture and then add cooked pumpkin. Mix and add salt to taste.
- Cook in oven at 170 degrees for 15 mins or until lightly browned.
Recipe Dairy and egg free veggie muffins
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.