- Serves 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Healthy muffins even the little ones may eat.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- Half Pumpkin
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- half cup vegetable oil
- half cup soy milk (add more if mixture needs it)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Steam the pumpkin.
- In a bowl add flour, maple syrup, cinnamon, oil and soy milk (more if needed ).
- Grate zucchini and add to the mixture and then add cooked pumpkin. Mix and add salt to taste.
- Cook in oven at 170 degrees for 15 mins or until lightly browned.