This is a very moist cake & absolutely delicious.
Ingredients (makes 1 Cake)
- 1kg Packet mixed dried fruit
- 500ml Bottle light peach tea
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1/4 cup Blanched almonds
- Soak mixed fruit & tea overnight in fridge
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius. Line 7 inch round cake tin with baking paper.
- Stir flour into wet ingredients from fridge. Pour into cake tin & top with almonds.
- Bake in oven for 11/2 hours.
I found this recipe in 4 ingredients diabetic cookbook however, decided to add almonds as a topping.