- Makes 35
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Eggless biscuits are a huge hit in my house – a really versatile basic biscuit to which you can add anything really. Best of all you don’t need to worry if the kids (or you) sneak a little cookie dough before the biscuits are baked!
My kids love a little Smartie on top so I always make sure I add these to my Woolies Click & Collect order. You could also add a drop of jam, a plain choc chip or if they’re not going to school, an almond in the centre would be lovely (perfect with your coffee).
Eggless biscuits are just so easy to make I now know the recipe off by heart! I honestly think I could whip them up in my sleep! The other thing I love about this recipe is that the biscuits hold their shape nicely – perfect if the kids want to dig out the biscuit cutters and have some fun!
Ingredients (makes 35 Biscuits)
- 60g Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbls Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Self-raising flour
- Smarties, M&M's (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tray.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add oil and flour. Mix with wooden spoon to form a soft dough.
- Roll 1 tsp of mixture into a ball and flatten slightly. Place on tray. Continue until all dough is used up. Optional: gently press smarties onto biscuits.
- Bake for 10-12minutes or until light brown. Cool on trays.