- Makes 30
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 10 Ingredients
Melt in mouth tart, perfect for school lunch boxes or an afternoon tea.
Ingredients (makes 30 small tarts)
- 350 gr Butter
- 100 gr NESTLE Condensed Milk
- 500 gr Plain flour
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp Green tea powder
- Some cloves
- FILLING :
- 1 big Fresh Pineapple (blend until smooth)
- 200 gr Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Put all the filling ingredients in a saucepan (pineapple, sugar and cinnamon), cook with slow heat until thick and sticky. Set aside.
- Cream butter and NESTLE Condensed milk until light. Add in egg yolk and beat a while.
- Mix in flour until everything becomes a soft (not sticky) dough. Take a small portion of dough mix with green tea powder to make some leaves pattern.
- Roll into oval shape, filling with pineapple jam and use scissors to snip the surface to form a spiky look. Place the leaf and insert a clove on the top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150C for 20 mins or until golden brown. The pineapple tart is now ready to serve and can be stored in a jar as need.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.