- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is a fresh, rubbish free lunch my children have loved to take to school. While their school was not rubbish free, they were always trying to reduce waste, so this was perfect (and cheaper for us to buy in bulk rather than individual packets)
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small celery stick
- 5 cherry or grape tomatoes (or a small piece of fruit)
- 8 rice crackers
- 2 mini wraps (or one large cut in half)
- 2 slice lean ham
- grated cheese
- lettuce or salad mix
- cheese spread (salt reduced) or dip
- Make up wraps with your children's favourite ingredients (mine like ham, grated cheese and lettuce or baby spinach)
- Put some salt reduced cheese spread or dip in a small container they can easily open and use for dipping.
- Cut up carrot and celery sticks to a size your child can handle easily (or use bread sticks or similar)
- Add some cherry tomatoes (mine love them) or a small piece of fruit, and some rice crackers or similar.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.